CHEATING IN Battlezone 2

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Zero Angel
Attila

Re: CHEATING IN Battlezone 2

Post by Zero Angel »

Scions got a lot of boosts to compensate for the nerfs to blink and empty canceling. It actually is harder to get a quick warrior out and that was the whole issue was how easy it was for scions to tech rush to blink warrs on 2 pools regardless of field control. Yes, teams who are decent with scions will still be decent with them, but in my opinion empty canceling *had* to be nerfed -- it was one of the two greatest balance issue that the scions had (the other being the 'blink bug' which is regrettably unfixable in VSR).

Blink bugging can still be used as a cheat but honestly it's hard to tell when it's accidental and when it's done on purpose. The only thing you can do about that is to notify the person. Thankfully most people don't use the bug and those that do it by accident (like myself sometimes) try to avoid doing it when possible (though its easy to forget since some people like myself naturally use blink in a way that is likely to cause the bug to occur)
Regulators
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool, we're damn good, too
But you can't be any geek off the street
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean
Earn your keep
jaydenbz2
Thunderbolt

Post by jaydenbz2 »

Lancers are good against sabre with deflection.
Missile Scouts are also Good when used in small squads(3-4) or by player, they are cheap, and when upgraded with shadower Msl they are good long range options with little scrap.

Also, I love the fact that saault tanks have a major weakness against even a scout.

The way that it predicts to fire on its enemy is flawed.

I've seen many people fall to assault tanks, BUT, by simply staying at say 30m away, you wait for it to fire, then simply strafe either way, if you have chains you can easily destroy it.

Also with Gun spires, One isdf scout piloted by player can rotate around the spire and continuously fire, you will never get hit once...

Very useful when you're using guerilla tactics, the Scion Sonic Wave variation is a Master weapon when used correctly, you are able to repel entire battalions of tracked vehicles such as atanks and rckt tanks, just by blasting them into the water, you can virtually end a heavy base assault that way.
MAX
Scrap

Post by MAX »

ZA..in the start ISDF has advantage because isdf scout is much stronger then scion scout and isdf player can easy leave scion player on 1 or 2 pools and without empty canceling scion dont have chance to get warrior but if scion tryes to protect second pool with guardians,and spire in base and maybe upgrade isdf can have bomber and 5 atillas for that time but scion still wont have klin..!And i still dont get it how ppl loose from scion now.Just if you left turrets on VSR like they were on stock then its much better because isdf player can take second pool of scion player with only 2 turrets and they are rly hard to kill on vsr (exspecially for 1.3 palyers like me,who never hovered before...)
Zero Angel
Attila

Post by Zero Angel »

You do make a good point. However it was always supposed to be difficult for scions to get field/pool control in the early game. The whole challenge of playing scions was to try and grab and hold onto pools even though the enemy force (ISDF) is better at hitting pools than they are and the whole point of playing ISDF against them was to smother them and keep them to as few pools as possible. Once scion achieves late game tech (challenge passed) then they are supposed to permanently have a bit of an edge over ISDF and thus greater chance of winning the game
Regulators
Regulate any stealin' of this biometal pool, we're damn good, too
But you can't be any geek off the street
Gotta be handy with the chains if you know what I mean
Earn your keep
Mortarion
Griefer

Post by Mortarion »

max buddy a simple rainbow over an isdf turret with a scion scout is a rly good way to kill them man!

and flares actually balance out scion early games quite well, i usually rebuild full scouts if i die just for the flares aye.
MLG bz2 m8