BZ's Mag Arena

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Ded10c
Recycler

Re: BZ's Mag Arena

Post by Ded10c »

AHadley wrote:
For the record not even BZE can get linked here and that has a letter of permission for being made.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

why cant we come to agreement, bze is trash and bz1 1.5 is so amazing. i thin 1.5 is somthing worth dieing for =P
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Anyone here ever discuss a subject with FACTS to back up their claims, or is that a new concept.
Or is this the "I saw you hacking and got a video of it but never show the proof" forum.
Activision anet servers for all legacy anet games: Anet Servers
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
BattleZone 1 Community Since 2002
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

So what do you call the quote up there?
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

You quoting yourself, Spock did that a lot too.
Doesn't mean a thing.

Here is what we know:
People who post warez got banned, i was never banned.
A mod got a warning from and admin, i did not.
You haven't posted any proof of your claim, i can't prove a negative.
Do i have any warez links on any 3rd party sites on the Internet, answer is no, as i stated it's against my policy.
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

That's a direct quote from BZU, as is the one explaining why all 1.4 installers had to be removed. You can go and look for yourself if you want, you know where the backup is just as well as everybody else.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

mmm.. no i don't and the only ones using a 1.4 installer was YG clan and Spock back then, YG clan hosted on Nav Beacons server. You can see the date on BZC when i added my 1.4 installer, i never posted it anywhere else.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

I do believe they were referring to the older BZClub1.4L installer, and such.
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Yes that is the YG clan installer.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Post by General BlackDragon »

Yes. I also got the first week long ban for posting a link to it. Apparently that link I linked was the first one that got reported to CompWhiz's host. After that incident, the links weren't allowed anymore.

On BZU, the issue didn't come up again until Spock showed up and linked to/advertising his website with an installer. He got a temp ban/warning not to link to it. He came back, did it again. He got a week long ban and another warning. Came back, linked it again, got perma banned, and then proceeded to try to get me to convince the mods to unban him for 3 months. I still don't know why he thought I could do anything, not being a mod.
Battlezone Classic Public Forums
*****General BlackDragon*****
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

I recall that after that, the host was hyper-aware of BZ1 related links (probably some automated checks) and links to BzE became impossible as well as the host would notify the site owner (CmptrWz) to have them removed.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Who was CmptrWz's hosting company?
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

General BlackDragon wrote:I still don't know why he thought I could do anything, not being a mod.
That has been one of spock's peculiar lack-of-logic issues for years. He used to post and PM me constantly at BZC back around 2005 with extremely long rants why I should forum ban or otherwise get rid of players he thought played dirty or hacked. I told him maybe 3 times directly I did not have any control at BZC. I was not even a thread moderator at that time. He either was too neurotic or frustrated to believe me. It was about that time I quit responding to him at all other than an occasional exchange in the BZ1.4 lobby.
HitchcockGreen
Bull Dog

Post by HitchcockGreen »

GolemJR14 wrote:why cant we come to agreement, bze is trash and bz1 1.5 is so amazing. i thin 1.5 is somthing worth dieing for =P
LMAO if you think 1.5 is something worth dying for, then you've either never lived or have absolutely nothing to live for.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Apollo wrote:Who was CmptrWz's hosting company?
Don't know, was hoping someone else would reply by now with that info.