BZ's Mag Arena

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Re: BZ's Mag Arena

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

You're right, your writing style has no similarities.

About like finding your $14 double scotch like this when you come back from the restroom, and the skanky drunk chick next to you at the bar denies knowing a thing.

Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Well, that's good at least. First thing to know; take everything Spock says with a pinch of salt.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

AHadley wrote:Well, that's good at least. First thing to know; take everything Spock says with a pinch of salt.
I have to add to that by saying, that includes Spork, Spectre etc.. and forum propganda.

And pictures, videos, forum accounts, posts and in game IP's can be faked. I personally have seen assman and Spork use some router hack to show their private IP in the game lobby. (assman stated it was a router hack he did)
Activision anet servers for all legacy anet games: Anet Servers
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
BattleZone 1 Community Since 2002
Firestorm29
Rattler

Post by Firestorm29 »

GolemJR14 wrote:im not the golem anyone knows, i have only started bz1 around march this year. from what i have read from the forums and saw from the vids it is kinda pretty obvious of what happened in the day. regarding to rhino then i guess i would like to say sorry for the bulllcrap, i was a little fired up xD. but also im not much to supporting bze anyway soo.. i guess we all have our differences but i would like seeing alot of people coming back to bz1 and maybe the " former hackers" could actually come by and enjoy it as a real huge community. also i am making a site and im wondering if anyone would like to help me out a little with it, : made for all bz community to hang out ranging bz1, bz2, bze,m and bionite. first thing we could settle our differences from their on :)
Oh look, another pipe dream....
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

YOU DARE SAY IM ANOTHER PIPE DREAM? I AM GOLEMS HEAVY SON AND YOU SHALL FEAR THE WRAITH OF ME IF U TEND TO KEEP IT UP. MWUAHHAHAHAH YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BE ANOTHER LITTLE BUG I CAN HEAVILY SQUISH
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

Apollo wrote:
AHadley wrote:Well, that's good at least. First thing to know; take everything Spock says with a pinch of salt.
I have to add to that by saying, that includes Spork, Spectre etc.. and forum propganda.

And pictures, videos, forum accounts, posts and in game IP's can be faked. I personally have seen assman and Spork use some router hack to show their private IP in the game lobby. (assman stated it was a router hack he did)
idk about the vids though, they could be pretty real. though most of sporks vids are pretty solid idk bout the others.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Well i can tell you, if it was in Bz1.4 on Spectre's server, I'm not in it. I have never played 1.4 on that server and i haven't played Bz1.4 online since about 5.5 years ago. (When i helped Spock with that server i told him then, i would never play 1.4 on it and i have kept my word)

I have played 1.5 about 3 or 4 times online on spectre's server for testing the beta. (That was a time before 1.5.1 was released and openly hacked and witnessed by many) I have been banned from that server for all the time it has exsisted except for a total of about two weeks over the 5 or so years it' been running. (i quit Bz1.4 two months before that server was started)
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

well anyway about the site i could use some people helping me out, like screen shots from the games and maybe some interesting vids and maybe some good custom theme work.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Maybe you should not split the game sites up more but contribute to the exsisting ones.
What do you like to do?

Note to mods: ( someone should split this topic where it goes off in many directions )
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

note to mods : atleast the stuff about the site im making .

though i do feel if we can actually get the site up and running i would hope many things can change. players may share visitations to bze and bze'ers come to bz1 and then up to bz2 we still do the same thing. i feel this could make the split bzcommunities into "one huge community". then we could possibly try and help out the guys who are messing with bionite. heh i just hope spork and spock will like the idea.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

They won't. Spock wants control.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

There are already more BZ sites than can be viably sustained by the community, some have virtually no traffic at all.
Make the main focus Bionite Origins and you might get lucky...if they get lucky.
The Silence continues. The War Of Lies has no end.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

AHadley wrote:They won't. Spock wants control.
Interesting aside, I don't want control but I am looking at having a lot of it (in BZ2) if I finish some of my plans. Not sure how to remedy that.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

The difference between you and Spock is that the goal you are pursuing is a greater one - control is an unintended side effect. The use (or abuse) of that control - when and what for - is also entirely different.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Well if he wants control, buy the licenses for the game before I do. ;)