BZ's Mag Arena

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

GolemJR14

Re: BZ's Mag Arena

Post by GolemJR14 »

lol though idc much for controll really but i do go by the 3 strike system and ban for maybe a week, if its serious, ban for day if its not much
Firestorm29
Rattler

Post by Firestorm29 »

GolemJR14 wrote:YOU DARE SAY IM ANOTHER PIPE DREAM? I AM GOLEMS HEAVY SON AND YOU SHALL FEAR THE WRAITH OF ME IF U TEND TO KEEP IT UP. MWUAHHAHAHAH YOU ARE JUST GOING TO BE ANOTHER LITTLE BUG I CAN HEAVILY SQUISH
Maybe you should ask Furion about this. I call it a pipe dream because there's a bit of a problem that one certain person in power really hates community intermingling.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

Firestorm29 wrote: I call it a pipe dream because there's a bit of a problem that one certain person in power really hates community intermingling.
Thing is, server-level banning is so far out of balance, you could basically say the banning has been in one direction. I'll let the individual's knowledge and honesty of BZ's past provide their choice on who went neurotically overboard.
mrBazooka
Drunken Scav

Post by mrBazooka »

Sporkinator wrote:That looks like crap.
I like this comment it makes me smile every day :lol:
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

If that makes you smile then you live an objectively bleak life, and for that I am sorry.
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh
mrBazooka
Drunken Scav

Post by mrBazooka »

Zax wrote:If that makes you smile then you live an objectively bleak life, and for that I am sorry.
I'm sorry for you're life to. :roll:
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

I am life you are right
◥▶◀◤ row row, fight the powuh
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

lol, all lifes have no life so why are we implemented here if we all hate life. without life then uh.... i hate your life bzooker...
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Zax is life. *worships and gives shoulder massages*
mrBazooka
Drunken Scav

Post by mrBazooka »

hmmm :lol:
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

If your posts are being deleted, it's for breaking the rules. This forum has the fairest set of moderators I've ever seen.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

Golem - after you rack up two forum warnings in one day, maybe you should take a breather and stop trying to annoy the moderators. You may feel you must get your words out. If you annoy the moderators here, your access levels diminish. There are a million other places on the internet you can post your thoughts. Clear?

-- GSH
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

ok then nvm, clear xD
mrBazooka
Drunken Scav

Post by mrBazooka »

GSH wrote:Golem - after you rack up two forum warnings in one day, maybe you should take a breather and stop trying to annoy the moderators. You may feel you must get your words out. If you annoy the moderators here, your access levels diminish. There are a million other places on the internet you can post your thoughts. Clear?

-- GSH
why are you bashing my brother what did he ever do to you.

edit: oh yeah nathan mates REPENT!!!! and I forgive you for bashing my brother :). Its all good :lol:
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

GSH wrote:

This morning, golem was his usual jerk behavior on BZ2's pregame irc channel. And bazooka was present, then and there during multiple warnings. For ignoring the warnings, he got a ban. Both bazooka and golem have the same public IP address, so they're both banned. The two claim to be brothers, but use rather similar words, misspellings, sentence structure and attitudes. Sockpuppetry (see here ) is forbidden on these boards. I strongly suspect that these two characters are one and the same person. When I have proof, both will lose their accounts.
-- GSH
Yes GSH, I was being a bit facetious when I posted THIS

Of COURSE it's the same person.

I truly hope the guy is under 13. If any older, he's got a long hard road ahead of him catching up with his education.

But you're getting to see what the 911 BZ1.4 server had to deal with for years on end.