The BZ1 Fanart thread

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Zenophas
Bull Dog

The BZ1 Fanart thread

Post by Zenophas »

Because it's just that breezy today. Created this thread for folks to show off their BZ1 fan-art and such.

Nazgrek Scout - Made this after I had a dream... with my pen pad that doesn't work for me 80% of the time.
Soviet Tank Scene - Made this for BZ3. But, it never went anywhere.

This thread isn't just for me, I encourage other BZ1 folks to post their works for simple enjoyment.
Firestorm29
Rattler

Re: The BZ1 Fanart thread

Post by Firestorm29 »

Zenophas wrote: Nazgrek Scout - Made this after I had a dream... with my pen pad that doesn't work for me 80% of the time.
Ya know, that scout reminds me a lot of an R-type Final fighter, but I can't put my finger on which one it reminds me of. :)
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

I can't really see much with the tank but the scout reminds me of a lady bug. ;)
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Apollo wrote:I can't really see much with the tank but the scout reminds me of a lady bug. ;)
Oh, alright... took me a while, but I found the full resolution version. I never finished the ground in this one though.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Zenophas wrote:Nazgrek Scout - Made this after I had a dream... with my pen pad that doesn't work for me 80% of the time.
Anything else that might exist from the same faction, it certainly looks alien to anything stock.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Nielk1 wrote:Anything else that might exist from the same faction, it certainly looks alien to anything stock.
Nope. I seen this in a dream, that's probably why.