BZe/1.5

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Re: BZe/1.5

Post by Nielk1 »

mrBazooka wrote:
AHadley wrote:
GolemJR14 wrote:actually resources say spork hacked cuz u guys hack, why? because you guys ticked him off, .. soon spork realized that hacks were not going to solve much so he stopped hacking and he played fair, he aint no longer in the wall of shame. apperently i hack too.. in my dreams xD
I have yet to see any concrete evidence that Dx, BFT, Hitchcock etc. have ever used any form of exploit, cheat or hack.

Take everything you hear from Spock with a pinch of salt. Information from that particular forum is extremely vulnerable to bias.
I'm starting to hate the bze and bz2 players spreading lies here and there. Dx and and the rest of bze are all hackers deal with it.
I remember you from 1.5 but I dont know why spock ban you for. That was a little harsh of him I'll give you that, but bashing the battlezone community isnt going to do you no good!!. Bze and some of the BZU players got ban for reason you know why, Because they were hacking battlezone 1.4.
My **** god. BZU members got banned for hacking? I find it more likely that BZU members got banned before they could even play more than a game, and at that, they probably couldn't play a basic STRAT in BZ1 let alone start memory or file hacking.

Spock bans people he doesn't like BECAUSE he doesn't like them, and he doesn't like anyone who thinks sightly different than he does.

The fact you can even believe that people that have pretty much only ever played BZ2 have a f*cking clue how to hack BZ1 is flabbergasting. You are brainwashed, and frankly, if you can't even apply basic logic to see the massive flaws in that argument you are well beyond help.
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

ok i cant go back 5 years ago and experiance it but.. there are still somepeople that still know what happened, general golem can tell you,battledroid can tell you,, guren,darkvim. people i havent known even before that have witnessed it and they know it. pretty much im not brain washed, those lies they gave you have for a long time. like i said, they been lieing tothemselves, and bz2.

also for me i have been playing around 2010 but never knew much bout anything, or situations. but now that has changed.
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

i also never said bz2 people hacked in bz1, some may have.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

we have the same problem with the same 10..14 year old hackers in other games, too.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

General BlackDragon wrote:He locks the community in a box and tries his hardest to not let them out. Anyone that even tries to touch the box he bans.
:lol: Too funny.

Come on guys, 14 year olds posting here about people and things they know nothing about and trying to pass it off as if any of their comments are true.

Mods,
Please put a lock on this thread and send the griefers home.
Thanks.
Activision anet servers for all legacy anet games: Anet Servers
BattleZone Club (Supporting BattleZone 1.4, The Red Odyssey, BattleZone Enhanced, BattleZone 1.5 and Bionite)
BattleZone 1 Community Since 2002
GolemJR14

Post by GolemJR14 »

lol, if people want proof then ask us.. the bz1 people. the ones who been there from 2007+
mrBazooka
Drunken Scav

Post by mrBazooka »

yeah, It even says it on the friendly warning post. Which I don't know what happen to it maby spock threw it away on the forum idk but it says.

Spock: If your the ones who are in bze or bzu you are unwelcome to bz1.5 i'm sorry. you know what bzu is, It's bze It's controll by Dx reaper and hitchcockgreen. so that's why spock ban the bzu players on his server, He doesnt like bzu and bze players. So I am right :mrgreen:.
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

A user got a warning for a post I've deleted. Locking this thread. Behave better, all of you.

-- GSH