DX9 support for TRO, PLEASE!

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Sno
Scrap

Re: DX9 support for TRO, PLEASE!

Post by Sno »

Everyone shut up!

Spock just said if we aren't apart of his fan club, we aren't allowed in BZ!

In that case, I want Spock to refund my $40 I spent on BZ! This is his game, after all!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
HitchcockGreen
Bull Dog

Post by HitchcockGreen »

Do we have to return our copies of the game to him as well? I mean I have everything but the box. Does that mean I get less of a refund?
Sno
Scrap

Post by Sno »

He needs the box so he can start distributing 1.5, "his" patch!
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

I only asked for one thing, the thumper bug. You refused that because of what they said. Therefore, I can't really give two licks of credence to this.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Zax wrote:I only asked for one thing, the thumper bug. You refused that because of what they said. Therefore, I can't really give two licks of credence to this.
Who refused? I thought the thumber bug been fixed over a year ago.
{911}scrapmkr
Scrap

Post by {911}scrapmkr »

AHadley wrote:That reads a lot like a call to war to me.
OH Good grief, you're exactly correct.

those retards in speckleville are just absurd. I was on over there months ago, trying to help somebody with their computer issue. I told them about bzu and said that over there was a thread that dealt with whatever the guy was having trouble with.(shows how long they've been doing this stuff)

the numbnuts in charge of the firewall "warned" me to NOT mention BZU. I told him to take a flying leap and he blocked me. LOL

then later on speckle makes posts about I had zero skills and how he'd played me and beaten me at my peak. he had two flaws in that message though.

1) we were "playing" Long after my peak of playing was past.

2) I wasn't even playing anything online at the time. the wifey doesn't take kindly to " no honey I'm busy with BZ", when infant child #2 needed something while she was busy with toddler prime. :)

Sheesh. at least make UP a good story speckle you pathetic fool.

Though Hundreds of players coming back with 1.5 was good fiction. the boy HAS an active imagination. I'll give him that.

I"m looking forward to playing both BZE and 1.5

bz is my all time favorite game. there is nothing to compare with it.

I was in world of tanks the other day. and mentioned Battlezone. people just laughed at me. 'cause I didn't have my sniper rifle that's got to be it. :)

{911}scrapmkr
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

I'm pretty much past picking through spock's statements purely to expose the 'mis-truths'. That aspect of his personality has been revealed time after time over the years, in detail.

Since BZ1.4, BZ2, BZE1.3, BZ1.5 are pretty much an ultra micro-backwater in the online gaming world, what I find interesting now, when it comes our way, (like the post from his forum) is looking at spock's altered reality and how it's evolving as he continuously serves up absolute nonsense and misdirection, when he surely sees his server, with the original game, has dwindled to a small handful of early-teens with a couple of fellows in their low 20s and one older, very confused guy, footing the bill for the attention of the children who are willing to succumb to flock rule. Spock's world had folded upon itself so many times, I'm fairly certain he's lost the separation of what's real and what's his construction of the world.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Suff like this almost makes me feel sorry for the guy.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

AHadley wrote:almost