Somethings that bug me about the BZ1 community...

Moderators: GSH, Ultraken

Apollo
Sabre

Re: Somethings that bug me about the BZ1 community...

Post by Apollo »

You never did say what your gaming experience was when you was checking out the cult, zax.
I recall you saying you had something you was going to post.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

Footissimo wrote:Hello..old timer here (Thinking2hard and a few other names - mostly active 1999-2001)
Footissimo, Since that time Bz has gone through a lot of changes, the BZF was fine in it's time. If you want another Bz site that's fine but one group will attack you if you are too good. About 5 or so years ago one small group of people decided Bz needed a dictator while the rest believe in freedom.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Apollo wrote:You never did say what your gaming experience was when you was checking out the cult, zax.
I recall you saying you had something you was going to post.
Yikes, that's right, I do need to compile those notes don't I. I guess I assumed they would burn themselves out left to their own devices, I was only half right in that regard.

In the grand scheme of my life, I figured it didn't really matter my explorations of human nature in an old computer game... although it was nice material for a psych 111 course.
Apollo
Sabre

Post by Apollo »

I always said it could be a case study.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Apollo wrote:I always said it could be a case study.
Yes. They were behaving almost exactly word for word from the book. It was intriguing, but eventually too distasteful.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Zax wrote:
Apollo wrote:I always said it could be a case study.
Yes. They were behaving almost exactly word for word from the book. It was intriguing, but eventually too distasteful.
They're a part of the android collective. Harboring an extensive collection of languages and a urine fetish rivaled by Jesus himself.