Culled FE Posts

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Zax
Attila

Re: Forgotten Enemies for PB6

Post by Zax »

Well I know nothing about DLL but I will personally tear it to pieces myself if I have to

Don't do this :<

I don't even know how to open a dll the scriptor wants source :( :(
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Zax wrote:Well I know nothing about DLL but I will personally tear it to pieces myself if I have to

You can convert a .dll back to its source .bzs with the reverse scriptor BS-er made a while back. I'll put it up on BZScrap as soon as Squirrel gives me an account :)
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

AHadley wrote:
Zax wrote:Well I know nothing about DLL but I will personally tear it to pieces myself if I have to

You can convert a .dll back to its source .bzs with the reverse scriptor BS-er made a while back. I'll put it up on BZScrap as soon as Squirrel gives me an account :)
Far be it for me to say that THAT ISN'T THE MAIN ISSUE HERE!!!

I'll do what that cmptwz kid did and drive cross country to you RD but I will only deliver kindness once there

DON'T GO
GSH
Patch Creator

Post by GSH »

Only if a DLL was made w/ the scriptor can it be decompiled. If it was made w/ C++, the reverse scriptor is going to be useless. You can sorta decompile a C++ DLL, but you really don't want to do that unless you're really good at x86 assembly and have done that dozens of times before. Learning on the job is no way to do this.

-- GSH
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

GSH wrote:Only if a DLL was made w/ the scriptor can it be decompiled. If it was made w/ C++, the reverse scriptor is going to be useless. You can sorta decompile a C++ DLL, but you really don't want to do that unless you're really good at x86 assembly and have done that dozens of times before. Learning on the job is no way to do this.

-- GSH
So what's your alternate suggestion.
Iron Maiden
Sabre

Post by Iron Maiden »

Red Devil...

Don't leave me now...... :cry:
Major Cooke
Sober Scav

Post by Major Cooke »

Oh darn... We're going to miss you Red Devil. :(
blue banana
Sabre

Post by blue banana »

i bet red devil is looking at this right now, and he isnt on his account.
Zax
Attila

Post by Zax »

Blue banana I wish you to shut up and quit BZ2 forever, since you NEVER help the situation. Honest to god, GTFO. You know what, in fact I'll just put you on foes list and be free of your insulting ways.

You said you were going to leave it in more capable hands than you, but the only one who would work on it is me! I am NOT more capable hands!
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Red Devil wrote:I am leaving BZ2 and am leaving the mods in more capable hands than mine. I have far, far better and more enjoyable responsibilities to take care of in RL than wasting my time here.

GSH, please delete my account here and elsewhere. Squirrel, please remove my FTP account, too, and thank you.

bye
So wait, you are going to run off crying just because a known asshole went and bitched about FE having an issue? WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY! Where have you been? Marshmallow Land? There are tons of assholes, we all deal with them constantly. In fact this community is more forgiving than many others for many other games. I mean, what the hell? I am still here after 11 years of crap.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Zax wrote:Far be it for me to say that THAT ISN'T THE MAIN ISSUE HERE!!!
I am not adressing the main issue quite yet in order to avoid exploding.
Iron Maiden
Sabre

Post by Iron Maiden »

Blue banana I wish you to shut up and quit BZ2 forever, since you NEVER help the situation. Honest to god, GTFO. You know what, in fact I'll just put you on foes list and be free of your insulting ways.

You said you were going to leave it in more capable hands than you, but the only one who would work on it is me! I am NOT more capable hands!
Agreed.
labmice00
Thunderbolt

Post by labmice00 »

Iron Maiden wrote:

Agreed.
This.

EDIT: @Zax, I don't believe RD touched the scripts, so opening the source script isn't going to do anything. This is either an AIP problem or bad spawn point (do the Xerraxis actually spawn from a point?).
Last edited by labmice00 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

No, the post is still there.
labmice00
Thunderbolt

Post by labmice00 »

Really? I can't see it.