Interesting Article Thread v.2

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

APCs r Evil
Sabre

Re: Interesting Article Thread v.2

Post by APCs r Evil »

Alabama hostage mess finished.

Boy rescued, probably deranged old man gunned down by police in a small room after deploying a flashbang, guns, "preppers" and anyone who doesn't lick the government's feet demonized...

Maybe (Ha!) I'm biased, but something doesn't smell right.
"It is not only his right, but his duty...to find the verdict according to his own best understanding, judgment and conscience, though in direct opposition to the direction of the court." - John Adams
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

APCs r Evil wrote:Alabama hostage mess finished.

Boy rescued, probably deranged old man gunned down by police in a small room after deploying a flashbang, guns, "preppers" and anyone who doesn't lick the government's feet demonized...

He killed an innocent bus driver, freaked out a bunch of children, and abducted a child to, "Be against dur gov't."

What you're smelling is probably the residual aroma of his own stupidity that caught up with him. If someone wants to go against the gov't they should do it right, and if they can't do that, they shouldn't do it at all.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

I'm just glad the kid is safe.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

News articles need to be more careful with describing people as autistic. I realise Aspergers is an ASD, but the earlier article described the kid as autistic, which it now appears wasn't the case.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

APCs r Evil wrote:Alabama hostage mess finished.

Wow, just look at those disgusting comments making fun of the townspeople for having the audacity to pray for the safety of the child.

Estranged from his family, history of violence, once beaten a neighborhood dog to death with a metal pipe, threatened to shoot any kids who came onto his property, yea, he's definitely the poster boy for conservatives. Despite the fact every single one of those things goes against the various religious doctrines many conservatives hold dear and close.

He was flipping mental... M E N T A L. Just like the Sandy Hook shooter. Perhaps we should solve THAT problem instead. (Of course, the claim will then be that all conservatives are mental.)
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

^Thank you. That was a good post.
Roscoe
Rattler

Post by Roscoe »

Zenophas wrote:
He killed an innocent bus driver, freaked out a bunch of children, and abducted a child to, "Be against dur gov't."

...but does that really make him a bad guy? He was just watering the tree of liberty!
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Roscoe wrote:
Zenophas wrote:

...but does that really make him a bad guy? He was just watering the tree of liberty!
The conspiracy would be that he was killed to prevent the truth from coming out, that he was just crazy. Now they can save whatever they want about him: that talk radio made him do it, that he is the poster boy for conservative ideas, whatever they want

I don't believe that, its just the probably theory.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Baconboy wrote:I'm just glad the kid is safe.
Likewise.
Roscoe
Rattler

Post by Roscoe »

Nielk1 wrote:
The conspiracy would be that he was killed to prevent the truth from coming out, that he was just crazy. Now they can save whatever they want about him: that talk radio made him do it, that he is the poster boy for conservative ideas, whatever they want
"They" don't seem to be working this angle.
Last edited by Roscoe on Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

Roscoe wrote:"They" don't seem to be working this angle.
If "they" dont, then people will ..
Roscoe
Rattler

Post by Roscoe »

"People?" The illuminati? Up With People? The Kardashians?
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Nielk1 wrote:Wow, just look at those disgusting comments making fun of the townspeople for having the audacity to pray for the safety of the child.
The atheists may not be behaving appropriately, but neither are any of the the Christians whose comments I read.
battlezone.wikia.com needs your help!
Roscoe
Rattler

Post by Roscoe »

Nielk1 wrote:them.jpg
'They' would be fairly interested in underground burrows... do you think the kidnapper was secretly an ant-person, and they have his flesh-covered, chitonous remains in some super secret laboratory, 9 miles beneath the earth's surface?

This can only mean that the president is trying to suppress the ant-people. Industrious, benign, ant-people from the center of the earth, who only seek a job and a chance at the American Dream... only to have the jack-boot of Obama smash their faces forever.

Clearly, we must each dig a hole in the ground and stash a child in it, until Obama understands that we stand in solidarity with the ant-people, even if we secretly find them revolting.

Rise brothers! RISE!