R46 Help

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

WWH_AI_Unit
Scrap

R46 Help

Post by WWH_AI_Unit »

Ok guys R46 is nearly ready for testing but just one thing needs to be completed first.

Its nearly finished guys aips nearly done all i need to do now is the meshes so if anybody has any good modelling programmes let me know. :D And if you know any good links for 3D studio max please tell me.

Thanks Guys
Last edited by WWH_AI_Unit on Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
General BlackDragon
Flying Mauler

Re: R46 Help

Post by General BlackDragon »

Photoshop

3ds Max

Gimp

Gmax
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

General BlackDragon wrote:Photoshop

3ds Max

Gimp

Gmax

Top two expensive, bottom two free.
WWH_AI_Unit
Scrap

Post by WWH_AI_Unit »

Ok thanks guys :)
S.cavA.rmyG.en
Sabre

Post by S.cavA.rmyG.en »

:arrow: Paint.net google it works!
Xnview v1.11 http://www.bzscrap.org<this or some thing like it is need to convert textures.
TheJamsh
Bull Dog

Post by TheJamsh »

Unfortunately/Fortunately, im not as scared of copyright infringement as I should be and have friends I can use as crash-test dummies for viruses etc, so im good on the software front ;)

However, learning to use a cheap program is a good foundation when you can afford or 'aquire' a high-end program. Makes you much more efficient in the long run.
eduposse
Drunken Scav

Post by eduposse »

Hey if you whant any program then email me and i will answer you notice specify that you are from bz2 forum and i will reply you.
My email is eduardoedu20@yahoo/dot/com
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

TheJamsh wrote:Unfortunately/Fortunately, im not as scared of copyright infringement as I should be and have friends I can use as crash-test dummies for viruses etc, so im good on the software front ;)

However, learning to use a cheap program is a good foundation when you can afford or 'aquire' a high-end program. Makes you much more efficient in the long run.
Or just scan it for malware for every download and file transfer done. Since iIve started doing that I've never gotten one that way.
ADMIRAL MANSON
Thunderbolt

Post by ADMIRAL MANSON »

eduposse wrote:Hey if you whant any program then email me and i will answer you notice specify that you are from bz2 forum and i will reply you.
My email is eduardoedu20@yahoo/dot/com

OOOO boy...... :roll:
eduposse
Drunken Scav

Post by eduposse »

Sorry man i forgoted my email is eduardo_edu20@yahoo/dot/com LOL the _ simbols was missing sorry xD :lol: