Recycler Unit Creation Location

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Red Devil, Commando

Vadam
Thunderbolt

Re: Recycler Unit Creation Location

Post by Vadam »

pofactory_b

However I realized the new location where I wanted it build is also in an awkward spot, so I've determined it best just for the units to launch past every part of the recycler. The problem now is more about scaling those massive buildings
Starfleet 0.8 - Almost done!
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

roger that. i have the model and, after checking it out, i'm thinking the creators might have planned to eventually have those flaps in front of where it builds the units to hinge down after the unit was built, but i see no frames for them at this stage of the model, but, meh.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Vadam
Thunderbolt

Post by Vadam »

That's what I thought, however it could also be just designed for air units that easily float over it, although that doesn't explain where the walker units are supposed to be made from.
Starfleet 0.8 - Almost done!
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

good point. he/they maybe had a second factory planned for that if that's the case. Slaor had/has such an excellent imagination, there's no end to it.
If given the truth, the people can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts - and beer.
Abraham Lincoln

Battlestrat, FE, G66, In The Shadows, Starfleet, Uler, & ZTV

Lifetime member of JBS and NRA
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

Red Devil wrote:i may have those xsi's in some zips that were sent to me by Slaor and/or Lizard for safe keeping. what's the name of the odf using it, zadam?
Then the question becomes does the EPIC mod's current development have those same zips or did they not get them like they couldn't get the DLL source.