Recycler

Re: Interesting article thread

Post by Red Devil »

why am i not surprised it's anderson cooper doing that vid... :lol:
APCs r Evil
Sabre

Post by APCs r Evil »

Iron_Maiden wrote:Certain to be the big legal case of the year...
Same incident, from Al Jazeera

Hmph. I don't really care about whether or not this particular shooting was justified or race related or not, Obama has more blood on his hands than the shooter could ever hope to, but he's still playing the noble hero.

Bastard.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

So an armed "neighbourhood watch" guy follows a kid from a local store, who ends up getting shot and the judge says to the shooter its ok you can go home...when it is, in fact, a clear case of simple murder.
Presumably anyone can join a "neighbourhood watch" arm themselves, go round stalking and killing people and expect to get away with it then? No need to bother with a crime actually being committed first?
Obama has more blood on his hands than the shooter could ever hope to,
What's he done? other than pointlessly carrying on the occupation of a nation that was started by his predecessor.
APCs r Evil
Sabre

Post by APCs r Evil »

Witness says shooter was attacked
MrTwosheds wrote:What's he done? other than pointlessly carrying on the occupation of a nation that was started by his predecessor.
Isn't that enough?
Red Spot
Attila

Post by Red Spot »

APCs r Evil wrote:Isn't that enough?
I actually agree with this. If you take over the flag, you take over what it stands for.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Not really. That's Gw's war. Getting out of conflicts is always much harder than getting into them. Even more so when you've got a bunch of gun crazy war mongers for an opposition and loose your majority in the senate.
You cannot elect Angels, Politics is a dirty business, expect those you elect to get some **** on their hands, its a part of the job.
If he goes along with some peoples plans to attack Iran as well, ill agree with you.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

MrTwosheds wrote:Not really. That's Gw's war. Getting out of conflicts is always much harder than getting into them. Even more so when you've got a bunch of gun crazy war mongers for an opposition and loose your majority in the senate.
You cannot elect Angels, Politics is a dirty business, expect those you elect to get some **** on their hands, is a part of the job.
I hear that Santorum gook is a real dirty boy. because apparently, I should get raped and have god's babies.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

you take over what it stands for.
As a UK "subject" reliant on a demented media for my info, I have no Idea what the US is supposed to stand for any more.
Global military domination? The supremacy of the industrial/military complex? An attempt to force a rigged feudal economic system onto the whole world? Freedom and liberty? Unconditional support for theocratic apartheid? Omnicide by deliberate corporate annihilation of the environment? Really I have no idea. Ideals are for the young and gullible, all I see is madness.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

To me the Florida case appears almost cut and dry.

The 911 operator told Zimmerman to stay put (in his vehicle). His excuse is sketchy at best when he clearly foresees a potential altercation, then raises the foreseen confrontation to reality, and then claims self-defense when a minute earlier he is told by the police (911 operator) a unit is coming, and he's safe in his car.

Zimmerman's crap load of 911 calls, something like 46 in a year and a half, tells me he's a paranoid and/or angry individual or his neighborhood is overrun by crime.

I predict he will be charged with some kind of lower degree manslaughter.
Last edited by Psychedelic Rhino on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

*waits for the usual racist crowd (jackson, sharpton, obama, et al) to turn this into a crusade against anybody who is not "black"...*

Oh, wait...
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

So, wearing a hoodie makes you a threat? Uh-oh.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Unfortunately wearing a hoodie is what people who wish to avoid being identified by cctv cameras do. So they do automatically make you look suspicious. However this is not a good reason to call the cops or follow someone and then murder them.
The daft thing is, as far as I can see most teenagers wear them just to hide their horrible spotty faces.
The real issue here is not hoodies or nutters blowing kids away, its a police force that thinks its ok to let someone go after they just shot a kid. An armed "neighbourhood watch" is a really bad idea, its just another type of gang.
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

hmmm, maybe if so many black people didn't commit most of the crimes and fill up our prisons, maybe we wouldn't be so apprehensive when we see a black guy in a hoody. the law of averages and all that.

edit: we recently had roving band of black guys in hoodies going around beating up white kids in a nice section of the city, telling them to "get off our turf, honky!", so it's not just my imagination running wild.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

AHadley wrote:So, wearing a hoodie makes you a threat? Uh-oh.
According to the freaks working at my schoo ldistrict, yes.