What Have You Learned Today?

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Re: What Have You Learned Today?

Post by Psychedelic Rhino »

The logs, records, photos, timelines, material evidence, forensics are all always there. It's just a matter of how long the truth takes to bubble to the surface of a passionate culture and society.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

That the degree of self control needed to avoid molesting a child is very very high at times. Luckily, my mean old lady attitude saves the day whenever needed.

But, I still think about you, you'll be in my heart forever and ever.
Josiah
Sabre

Post by Josiah »

Zenophas wrote:That the degree of self control needed to avoid molesting a child is very very high at times. Luckily, my mean old lady attitude saves the day whenever needed.

But, I still think about you, you'll be in my heart forever and ever.
hmm... a very interesting observation; one I might agree with...
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Red Devil wrote:here's one: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Denis+Avey
As time passes, and history becomes more blurred, there may be those who find the past tragedies so chimerical they decide it would not hurt to become part of the fable. However appropriate or not, it is not always accepted at face value.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

There are abundant records of this period, but you would have to make considerably more effort than just searching the internet to find them. The internet did not exist then. People have got so used to the idea of finding information on it that they fail to realise that nearly all of history is not recorded on it and that what is may well be incorrect.
It seems to me that you are just adding to to this collective error by attempting to "rewrite" one of the best recorded historical events we have. You are not going to find a greater truth than that which was recorded at the time.

Another discussion I had on this site recently, concerned events in the 1970's and later. It occurred to me then, that a lot of people now know almost nothing of that period and while Main Events are known, seemingly less important stuff has just evaporated entirely. I can't even really be sure how well I remember it. Anyone researching it on the internet now would probably think we were up to our ears in aliens, flying saucers and dead rock stars. :roll:
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

MrTwosheds wrote: It seems to me that you are just adding to to this collective error by attempting to "rewrite" one of the best recorded historical events we have. You are not going to find a greater truth than that which was recorded at the time.
My main interest in Holocaust revisionism is the design of the killing machine. Not for the macabre aspect, that is always a hurdle for my human compassion, but for the mere design of it. It is historically accepted they were expecting to transit from thousands a day to a super scale slaughter. But most, if not all, of the chambers are so rudimentary, poorly adapted from existing structure, you simply could not pump anything close to 2.5-3,000,000 humans through a gas, transport and incinerate process in the times that are allowed for the chambers to be functional. Even with flexible assumptions after the data is reviewed.
Most especially the "big ones" like Auschwitz. Germans keep intense records. Some were destroyed, but their record keeping as to architectural plans, the number, make and type of ovens, the problems of Zyklon B cycle time, transport issues, excessive Typhoid fears etc. . .all these records are there. 1930 and 40's German record keeping was equal to the US in the 1960's.

Once again, I am NOT saying many hundreds of thousands were not killed from disease, brutality and starvation, . . . I'm saying not in the numbers claimed in chambers.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

I don't expect it was designed as such. A big hole and a machine gun doesn't require an engineering qualification. I think you are just a bit too late to be doing this revision now and I kind of get the impression that you are revising the fable rather than the facts.
Psychedelic Rhino
Bull Dog

Fable and fact is so homogeneous and engrained in the holocaust history, it probably doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Does it matter if Roswell is true? Oswald was the only shooter? George Bush personally planted thermite pack packs in the towers? :D
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Does it matter if Roswell is true? If it was, then yes very very much!
Oswald was the only shooter? Not really.
George Bush personally planted thermite pack packs in the towers? Not very likely, I still favour the revenge attack for a covered up act of mass corporate manslaughter theory...but I appear to be pretty much alone in that.
Nielk1
Flying Mauler

Post by Nielk1 »

MrTwosheds wrote:Not very likely, I still favour the revenge attack for a covered up act of mass corporate manslaughter theory...but I appear to be pretty much alone in that.
That's because its colored by your personal feelings and very few people feel the same. God forbid, some people don't go with their "feelings" at all and instead look at known facts.
Zenophas
Bull Dog

Post by Zenophas »

Psychedelic Rhino wrote:Fable and fact is so homogeneous and engrained in the holocaust history, it probably doesn't matter in the scheme of things.

Does it matter if Roswell is true? Oswald was the only shooter? George Bush personally planted thermite pack packs in the towers? :D

But really, it doesn't really even matter anymore.

I learned how to brush my teeth backwards.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

That's because its colored by your personal feelings and very few people feel the same. God forbid, some people don't go with their "feelings" at all and instead look at known facts.
Yes. Its also coloured by being aware of which corporation caused a 10,000 death "natural disaster" That made the news for 1 or 2 days and then seems to vanished from the public conciousness. Suited both powers concerned, the perpetrators and their media clients, that these are "facts" we need not worry our silly little heads with.
I am guessing, that the 10,000's relatives, survivors and fellow worshipers did not quite see it the same way.
Last edited by MrTwosheds on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Devil
Recycler

Post by Red Devil »

which disaster was that?
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

2000's floods in xing yang province, China.
Search all you want you wont find much at all.