Shane's List of Mods and Maps

Moderators: GSH, VSMIT, Commando

Shane Ward
Sober Scav

Shane's List of Mods and Maps

Post by Shane Ward »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: - Assimilation
Type: - Mod
Battlezone 2 version: - 1.2 and 1.3
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Mods/A ... lation.zip (Not Available Yet)

Description: -

I will take you into the world of the Borg race new never before seen ships, Furious Space battles, Deception sneaking, spying and getting it down with nature, this is the mod that any self respecting Battlezone 2 player must have, it could also leave you wondering if you are playing battlezone 2.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: - Jungle Purification
Battlezone 2 version: - 1.2
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Mods/JungleP.zip

Mire, planet of buity and all the comforts of earth, After a battle with the scions on this planet, they are back, patrols have not returned and one of our scavenger ports have been taken over, by what? No one knows, an ISDF officer lurking in the hills will fill you in with all the details, but, you are to use 100% caution when entering this world, Your ammo and health have been depleted from the last wars, so you have to watch your self when you enter this world. Intelligence suggest the enemy (The Scions) will be getting help from an unknown enemy, but that is all we have, Speculation. The scions reclaimed this planet, we do not know but you will encounter there fully working base and support from the unknown enemy. It is said that the unknown enemy is only sending units they feel, are needed in this war, and the last remaining scions need this world for the Bio-Metal. We have also lost contact with millions of colonists on this planet, we did not expect any scions to be around, even after 100 years.

Name: - City Scape!
Type: - Map
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Maps/B ... -Scape.zip

City Scape. Nice and Peaceful until the war begins. A map that must be tried, Includes new sounds.

Name: - ((White-Asem))
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Maps/B ... ion/ws.zip

Some intelligence told us that the enemy has taken some of out weapons and plan to test use it on our base. So we sent you and a team to defend the base and takeout the threat and get back our weapons from the enemy.

Name: - Kill Frenzyyyyyy
Battlezone 2 version: - 1.2 and 1.3
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Maps/B ... llkill.zip

This map is just a get up and kill map, their are four bases on this map in which you need to take out, but they do attack you with force and each other.

Name: - DarkSide
Battlezone 2 version: - 1.3
File Download: - http://www.bzscrap.org/downloads/Maps/B ... rkside.zip

A new map I made which puts the player as the scions and at the start the player needs to rescue his recy from a small enemy base. The once he escapes is given the chance to take out the two ISDF bases.

The terrain looks very interesting too and such detail.... Hope you look at the enemy and not the scenery ;)

Name: - Greenland 2 (Defense)
File Download: - (Missing from BZSCRAP.ORG. Please upload new copy someone!)

This is the last in the Greenland series, Greenland 2 (Defense), one of the levels that uses a DLL, which puts a new light on this map, With a war waging on this planet you must protect this land and defeat the enemy which will be sending ships after you, both bases work.

Main Website Link: - www.shaneward.net (NOTE: - Adds in place!)
Last edited by Shane Ward on Thu May 19, 2011 9:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ded10c
Recycler

Re: Shane's List of Mods and Maps

Post by Ded10c »

I played Jungle Purification and I love it. I would especially love to see it converted to work on more modern patches and adjusted to fit the pseudocanon.
MrTwosheds
Recycler

Post by MrTwosheds »

Hello, Shane Ward! :P
Shane Ward
Sober Scav

Post by Shane Ward »

MrTwosheds wrote:Hello, Shane Ward! :P
I feel like jumping of a cliff with all the stuff lost... thanks CWz.. you're a star.....

shane

P.S look I am also scrap... How nice... Nice to know I make the rest hahahahaha...
23-down
Drunken Scav

Post by 23-down »

Could anyone reupload those mods the links are dead.

The only mods still available are Assimilation & Jungle Purification the rest is not.

I would be interested in replaying the White-Asem mod.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Which ones are for PB6?
Ded10c
Recycler

Post by Ded10c »

None, they need updating for that.

I was fiddling with JP, but I stopped when PB6 came out.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Is there a way to have one BZ2 shortcut playing PB6 and one not?
Axeminister
Sabre

Post by Axeminister »

I have ten bz2 shortcuts on my desktop. They are for pb5.1,pb5.1 G66, (2x)pb6, (2x)pb6 G66, pb6.1, pb6.1 G66, pb6.1 FE and EPIC.
So the answer is yes.
Bacon, go to your install (whichever one) and right click on the bzone.exe, there you can choose to make a shortcut. Just copy and paste it to the desktop from there. From there I always rename it to remind me what patch and mod/mappack it is for.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

What mods can you play without a patch?
Or do you have to have a patch to play it?
labmice00
Thunderbolt

Post by labmice00 »

No mods as far as I know do not need a patch to play.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Btw, I tried making a shortcut of bzone.exe, but it started up with the two screens that are PB6 only.
labmice00
Thunderbolt

Post by labmice00 »

You must make a shortcut from your version of BZ2 directory.
For example, if you want two shortcuts, one for PB6 and one for PB5.1, you create a shortcut from your bzone.exe in your PB6 directory, put it on your desktop, rename it to PB6 (or anything else), do the same for the PB5.1 directory.
Baconboy
Attila

Post by Baconboy »

Ok, I'll try that.
SUB-0
Thunderbolt

Post by SUB-0 »

Hi shane i posted all your mods.. in my mods page long time ago and also had alot fun trying them out ...thought you were gone or somthing..... nice to see your still arround :P cool !!! you should join a game somtime on week end